|“A Seat At My Table, Red”|
1 of 2 of my pieces that you will see at the upcoming group Sanctuary Show at the Evelyn Peeler Peacock Gallery in Corning.
Reception Feb. 23rd 5-8pm. Join us!
Let’s just agree...it’s a lot. And I love it! Mostly. Like 98%. The other 2%? Grown up stuff like taxes, technology issues, and (ugh!) framing. I feel proud that I’ve been able to extend my arty reaches and look forward to where the future takes me.
...Like to residencies! I just applied to my 1st one, and will be applying to more. One day I will be able to host other artists on my lovely land. Cabins full of people doing creative stuff!! Woot!