Monday, April 10, 2017

3 Weeks of Learning: Week 2


I wonder if I'm making as much progress as I would have liked...or if perhaps my "to do" list has just morphed a bit from where I thought it would be.

In the last couple of days I've started a new painting (which I don't as yet love), began work on 2 online classes (hands and baby animal portraits), partially conquered a pretty major panic point (i.e. dog parks), and began to conduct artist interviews that will become a podcast series.  All while battling some wicked sinuses and artist/life glumness (and a full moon!)

Oh, and technology ...still working through some new apps and software to get things rolling. One of the projects includes migrating this here blog over to Wordpress. Light a candle for me! :)

That's a lot to report, right? Not bad for just 7 days! Here's to the next 2 weeks of learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment